Dr. Vaishal Kenia established his private practice over 15 years ago. The success
of a humble start has now blossomed into a State-of-the-Art Tertiary Eye Hospital.
The credit solely lies in the hard work and dedication of Dr. Vaishal Kenia and
his team. A pioneer in his field Dr. Vaishal Kenia has proven himself on numerous
levels of professional and personal fronts.
Youngest ophthalmologist in India to do customized femtosecond laser lasik. Youngest
ophthalmologist in India to perform femtolaser corneal rings and inlays.
He is on the executive board of the Bombay Opthalmogists Association and is also
a member of several other medical honor societies. He has also been a guest speaker
at various conferences and seminars across the globe. Always been innovative and
brought the latest and best eye treatments from overseas ,time and time again ,thus
establishing his name and value in the society. Holds a unique distinction operating
on 50 single eyed patients (other eye non functional –blind ) for cataract surgery
in one day.
M. B. B. S., Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Hospital, Bombay, India,
Honorary Eye Surgeon To:
- M.S.-Master of Surgery in Ophthalmology Bombay, India, 1994-1997
- D. N. B. – Diplomate of National Board, 1998
- D. O. M. S. – Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine & Surgery, July 1996
- F. C. P. S. – Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgeons, March 1997
- I. C. O. – International Council of Ophthalmology Cambridge, U. K. March 1997
- Honarary Consultant Ophthalmologist Breach candy Hospital - Tuesday 2:00 pm - 4:00
- Honarary Consultant Ophthalmologist Sarvoday Kendra
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CATARACT AND REFRACTIVE SURGERY (ASCRS)
- EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF CATARACT AND REFRACTIVE SURGERY (ESCRS)
- BOMBAY OPHTHALMOLOGY ASSOCIATION (BOA)
- MAHARASHTRA OPHTHALMOLOGY SOCIETY (MOS)
- ALL INDIA OPHTHALMOLOGY SOCIETY (AIOS)