Kenia Eye Hospital, is a multisuperspeciality eye hospital provides complete eye
treatments under one roof. Spread over of 4500 sqft. based in the heart of Mumbai,
Kenia Eye Hospital with its motto to provide best, comprehensive and affordable
eyecare under one roof. One of the early few centers, in India to provide, the next
generation image guided cataract surgery - Verion and advanced bladeless
Dedicated team of sub specialist to cater all eye diseases from corneal pole to
retinal pole of the eyeball and taking care of paediatric to geriatric eye services.
The center is Govt. recognised center for corneal transplant, also vision center
for National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB). Apart from having
ISO-9001: 2008 and FEQH Accreditation, hospital is also accredited by National Accreditation
Board for Hospitals & Health Care Providers (NABH). The center is post graduate
teaching institute for Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery (DOMS).
The centre is recognised under Central Govt. Health Scheme (CGHS). Kenia
Foundation has been formed as a social responsibility to fight against blindness.
Dr. Vaishal P. Kenia has been trained under world-renowned eye surgeons such as
Prof. H. R. Koch and Dr. Jack Dodick. Attained his I.C.O. (UK) in 1997 &
D.N.B. 1998. He has repeatedly been instrumental in bringing the latest techniques
& technology overseas to the India.
All eye related disorders like Cataract, Keratoconus, Glaucoma, Retinal problems,
Squint (misaligned eyes), Oculoplasty
(cosmetic eye problems), High
eye numbers are treated.
Aim to provide affordable total eye care under one roof to all status of the society
with the latest comprehensive technologies. We are committed to achieve and maintain
excellence in eye care.
KEH is committed to total patient satisfaction through excellence in eye care, continual
improvement and affordable services.
The working of KEH is entirely ethical and transparent, directed towards affordable
healthcare, without any discrimination of caste, race, religion or creed.
- To enhance patient satisfaction levels.
- To minimize deficiencies in patient care and support activities.
- To increase the competencies and skills of personnel.
- To maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment.
The newer technologies and surgical methods incorporated into practice as an early
few Center in India.
- Pioneer centre for Microphaco surgery “FULL STOP” surgery.
- DSEK – sutureless corneal transplant surgery.
- Non- penetrating glaucoma surgery.
- Corneal Collagen Cross Linking surgery (C3R) for keratoconus.
- BOTOX for eye related problems.
- A combined anterior and posterior spectrum domain “OCT” for better eye diagnostics.
- Youngest ophthalmologist in India to have Femtosecond Laser, especially corneal
- To start concept of stress free eye drop anesthesia in Cataract surgery.
- To follow and adheres the norms of dark free spectacles for post cataract surgery,
this is a revolution in of its kind.
- To use specially customized endocapsular ring to prevent PCO in cataract surgery.
- Holds a unique distinction of operating 50 single eyed patients for cataract
surgery in one day.
- The first Centre in Mumbai & Maharashtra to have “Femtosecond Bladeless Lasik”.
- The first Centre in India to have OPD scan-III.
- Early few centres to do “Image Guided Cataract Surgery” (Verion Assisted).