The newer technologies and surgical methods incorporated into practice as an early
few Center in India.
- Pioneer centre for Microphaco surgery “FULL STOP” surgery.
- DSEK – sutureless corneal transplant surgery.
- Non- penetrating glaucoma surgery.
- Corneal Collagen Cross Linking surgery (C3R) for keratoconus.
- BOTOX for eye related problems.
- A combined anterior and posterior spectrum domain “OCT” for better eye diagnostics.
- Youngest ophthalmologist in India to have Femtosecond Laser, especially corneal
- To start concept of stress free eye drop anesthesia in Cataract surgery.
- To follow and adheres the norms of dark free spectacles for post cataract surgery,
this is a revolution in of its kind.
- To use specially customized endocapsular ring to prevent PCO in cataract surgery.
- Holds a unique distinction of operating 50 single eyed patients for cataract surgery in one day.
- The first Centre in Mumbai & Maharashtra to have “Femtosecond Bladeless Lasik”.
- The first Centre in India to have OPD scan-III.
- Early few centres to do “Image Guided Cataract Surgery” (Verion Assisted).
- The first centre in India to have “CORVIS integrated with PENTACAM HR-III”